Te Kāhui Pou Whakatau Ture o Aotearoa



I'm having trouble finding a Justice of the Peace

Justices of the Peace may be away from their contact phone or address at the times you are wishing to have your documents completed.

It may be necessary to try several phone numbers before you locate someone who can help you.

Many urban areas now run 'service desks' or 'signing centres' with rostered JPs on scheduled days in the Citizens Advice Bureau, the Public Library or other public places.

Please contact the local
Association Registrar to find out more or check here

Please be aware that many Justices of the Peace lead busy lives and the work they do is voluntary. They endeavour to accommodate the requests of members of the public at all reasonable times and within reasonable time frames.