How do I know the Justice of the Peace is able to deal with my documents?

Royal Federation has a comprehensive education curriculum under the auspices of the National Education Officer (NEO) and provides material to individual JPs as well as to association education officers.

Associations themselves conduct regular education sessions on legislative and form changes as well as keeping up to date programs.

You are entitled to ask any JP if they are a member of an affiliated association - that way you may be better assured of the support structure that goes with membership.

You should explain to the JP what the document is you wish to have processed and, if you wish, ask if they are familiar with it.