Becoming a JP

How to become a Justice of the Peace

Nominations for appointments are only accepted from the Member of Parliament for the electorate where the nominee resides.  In order to apply, please go to your local MP's office where nomination forms and further information is available. 
Letters of support are required from two Community Groups.

Who is my MP?
Find my electorate
Advice for intending nominees